EGO Translating Company was founded in 1990.
EGO Translating Company offers:
Working in our company provides:
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Interesting work in intellectual business;
- Unique possibilities for participation in significant projects on city, federal and world scales;
- An exciting corporate life.
EGO Translating Company's team:
- A solid team of professionals and like-minded people;
- A group of people working in an atmosphere of trust, openness, respect, mutual understanding, and team spirit;
- Creative people eager to solve the most non-standard tasks;
- People of action, who do not waste their words;
- A team constantly aspiring to learn and master something new.
The company has frequently been awarded professional prizes for its HR-related activity.
EGO Translating Company was recognised as an Attractive Employer in 2011, 2012, and 2013. This title is a proof of applicants' trust, and the mark of a forward-looking and open company with a solid market standing.
The company's president, Natalia Aleksandrovna Molchanova, has carried out tremendous work to build up a solid, close-knit and successful team. In 2009, Natalia Aleksandrovna Molchanova deservedly won the Chief of Care title in the ‘Chief of Year’ independent business awards.