Guide interpreter services are frequently requested during business trips and foreign delegation visits. EGO Translating Company will help foreign guests feel comfortable and enjoy their city trips.
A guide interpreter is a linguist with a special licence to conduct guided tours in museums, as well as state accreditation to conduct city tours.
Guide interpreters for every occasion!
EGO Translating Company pursues an individual approach for each client. We are able to find guide interpreters both for accompanying business groups and individuals staying in a city for leisure. Our managers will also assist a foreign guest in compiling a programme for the visit, including recreation activities taking into account his/her cultural expectations and preferences.
Services provided by a guide interpreter involve:
• Conducting guided tours;
• Escorting visitors around the city;
• Meeting and seeing off a guest at an airport.
Advantages of working with us:
• Efficient management and ability to effectively act in force majeure situations;
• High-class work of guide interpreters proved by their licenses and certificates;
• Pre-organised routes for VIP delegations;
• Guided tours in 25 languages;
• Availability of individual tour options depending on clients’ preferences;
• Expertise in international etiquette;
• Availability of additional services (e.g. transfer, visa-related support and hotel booking).
Some of our events:
• The First and Second International Conferences of Porcelain Makers in Russia;
• Efflorescence of French Culture in Imperial Russia conference;
• International Likhachev Scientific Conference and Vinogradov Scientific Conference;
• Russian International Conference, Salon of Fine Arts;
• Cultural Cooperation between the Nordic Countries and North-Western Russia;
• Leonhard Euler and Modern Science;
• Press conference and opening of Treasures of Chinese Arts exhibition;
• Press conference at Mariinsky Theatre during the Stars of the White Nights Festival;
• Opening of an exhibition at the Marble Palace;
• The Russian Museum, Estonia–Russia teleconference;
• Escorting the delegation of Eure-et-Loir region, France;
• Charity Gala Reception at the State Hermitage;
• Lease of licensed guide interpreters to the Non-Profit Partnership for the Development of International Cooperation St. Petersburg–London, 2003.