EGO Translating Company has become an official member of the National Committee for the Promotion of Economic Collaboration with the Countries of Latin America (CN CEPLA).
The Committee was established in 1998 as a non-commercial partnership with the active support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. The founders of the Committee include: the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, the International Centre of Informatics and Electronics (InterEVM), JSC Zarubezhneft, JSC VO Tekhnopromeksport, etc. The CN CEPLA Presidium includes directors of the Latin America Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, the Department of American Countries of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the Institute of Latin America of the Russian Academy of Sciences, representatives of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, etc.
Main objectives and activities of CN CEPLA:
- searching for interested business partners in the countries of Latin America, the Caribbean and Russia on the basis of information and consulting services provided by the Committee for Informational Support and Advisory Service;
- assistance for joint entrepreneurship and investments, mutual promotion of the products and services of Russian and Latin American partners;
- organisation and hosting of conferences, workshops and exhibitions on issues of economic and interregional cooperation, etc.;
- development of interregional ties, assistance for Latin American partners in the establishment of contacts with the regions of the Russian Federation;
- assistance in the establishment of contacts, organisation of the negotiation process and execution of joint projects with the commercial-industrial and financial firms, structures and economic associations of Latin America and the Caribbean.
EGO Translating Company has a wealth of experience working with both Russian companies with partners in the countries of Latin America (OJSC Scientific and Production Corporation Uralvagonzavod named after F.E. Dzerzhinskiy, OJSC Power Machines, Defence Industry Complex Oboronprom) and directly with foreign customers (GoGlobal, Two Ways Translation Services). When providing linguistic support for these projects, translators necessarily take into account the specific features of the respective languages and dialects.
EGO Translating Company intends to actively participate in the work of CN CEPLA. The company’s linguistic specialisation, combined with its multiyear expertise in the sphere of translation and education, make it possible to provide services to Committee members at the highest professional level, within the framework of international cooperation.