To a large extent, the success of your international activities depends on appropriate communication with foreign partners. Professional translation of materials and documents facilitates the tasks associated with joint projects, international marketing of your products and services, and cooperation with foreign partners.
EGO Translating Company carries out translation projects that involve translating documents of various complexity and volumes. We are ready to translate both small texts with tight deadlines and complex technical documentation of over a million words. To enable prompt and high-quality execution of complex projects, we have created project teams consisting of translators, proofreaders, editors, lexicographers and DTP specialists. Every project is coordinated by a dedicated project manager.
Our experience is your success
During the years of its successful operation, EGO Translating Company has accumulated translation experience across most disciplines and areas of expertise:
• Translation of technical texts (drawings, specifications, manuals, operating and maintenance instructions);
• Translation of scientific texts;
• Translation of project and tender documentation;
• Translation of regulatory and legal documentation;
• Translation of official and business documentation;
• Translation of advertising and marketing materials (articles, catalogues, booklets, etc.);
• Literary translation.
Depending on the purposes for which a translated document is intended we are ready to offer you the most suitable product, taking into account your individual objectives, budget and deadlines.
Translation & proofreading
To ensure general understanding of a text you will need translation and proofreading.
Application example: a letter from a foreign partner.
Translation, editing & proofreading
This is the most common approach towards implementing a translation project, and involves a translator, an editor (an industry expert), and a proofreader. This product is required for translation of distinguished documents in a professional area.
Application examples: contracts, operation and maintenance manuals, catalogues, drawings, regulatory and legal documents, etc.
Translating, editing by a native speaker & proofreading
If you translate materials intended for a wide audience (advertising booklets, catalogues or commercial proposals for foreign customers) we recommend translation, proofreading and stylistic editing by a native speaker.
Translation by our company:
• Over 1,500 large-scale translation projects in 50 industries;
• Translation both of small assignments and long-term projects;
• Project and industry-specific glossaries;
• A dedicated project manager;
• Translation on a 24/7 basis;
• Cutting-edge translation technology;
• Quality control throughout all project stages.
Our experience in providing translation services
We have created and regularly upgrade about 350 glossaries in different languages and areas of expertise, such as: power engineering, medicine, automotive industry, rail transport, machine building, mining and metallurgy, oil and gas, IT and telecommunications, finances, transport and logistics, construction and engineering, chemistry and petrochemical industry, FMCG, military-industrial complex, etc.
Our experts translate to/from any language, including English, German, Arabic, Chinese, Swahili, and other languages.
The largest projects implemented by the company include:
- Siemens AG: high-speed rail transport;
- Siemens PG: construction of power plants of various types;
- Power Machines: upgrade and reconstruction of large thermal power plants;
- State Corporation Rosatom: Uniform Industry Standard of State Corporation Rosatom; projects for ARMZ Uranium Holding Co. (JSC Atomredmetzoloto); JSC Atomstroyexport, etc.
- E4 Group: construction and expansion of various power facilities;
- Projects for oil and gas industry leaders: OJSC NK Rosneft; OJSC ANK Bashneft; OJSC Gazprom; OJSC TNK-BP Holding; Agip KCO; Weatherford International Ltd, etc.
- Projects for automotive industry leaders: Volkswagen AG, Toyota, Nissan, OJSC Sollers, Porsche AG, Magna International, etc.
- Large projects in other industries including: construction, chemistry and polymer chemistry, machine building, transport and logistics, finances, as well as many other industries and tertiary sector branches.
Only the most advanced translation technology
To ensure high-quality results, we use a comprehensive technological process involving:
- Creating a project group;
- Compiling of industry and project-specific glossaries;
- Compiling translation memory databases;
- Continuous quality control;
- Use of a wide range of cutting-edge software: CAT-tools (translation memory and terminology management systems), publishing systems and graphics editors, CAD systems, OCR software products, etc.
When you place your order with a professional translation company, you will benefit from:
- Time saving;
- Guaranteed results within the agreed deadline;
- Customisation to your individual objectives and business processes;
- Continuous quality control throughout all stages.